Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Global Maps – Tooltip not working after update

Home Forums Global Maps Global Maps – Tooltip not working after update

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jeremy 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

asenka
    Participant

Hi. We updated the global maps and GeoMyWP plugins last week and all seemed fine. I notice now though that the tool tips from the global maps form are not working – http://njtrails.org/map/ – the tooltips on the maps for rest of the searches are working just fine, just not the global maps form. I poked around in the settings to see if something got wiped out in the update but didn’t see anything out of place there. Looking for any thoughts on where else I might dig to find something. If there was a custom template for these, might that have gotten wiped out in the update? or does it use the same custom template as the GeoMyWP plugin?
    Thanks for any help.

asenka
    Participant

Hi again. Anyone experiencing the same issues with this? Seems like a standard implementation but its not working. Thanks!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI,
    The Global Maps add-on uses its own template files for the info-window. Please go to the form editor -> Marker Info Window tab and change the “Marker Info Window Type” to pop-up. Update the form and go back to the map to see if the information shows in the pop-up window. Than go back to the form and change it back to info-window, update the form and test the map again.

Thank you.

asenka
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, I just tested that: Pop-up gives me a large grey screen, no info. (in fact, no X to get out of it or anything) Changing back to info-window gives me the same small window, the loading gif runs as if its loading some info, but nothing displays – just a white box.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Do you have any of the info window items checked in the form editor? like Featured image, excerpt and so on?

Are you using the latest version of Global Maps which is 2.0?

asenka
    Participant

Yes on both counts, its 2.0 and I’ve right now there are several still checked. They work fine on the other forms, just not the global maps form. Just not sure what I’m missing here. Its pulled onto the page using [gmw form=”4″] – I tried other shortcodes as well no luck. I didn’t think there could be a theme issue here since its all set to default and within the basic map function. Any other ideas? Thanks so much.

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

asenka
    Participant

Thank you, see PM

Private Content Hidden

asenka
    Participant

Hi, any progress on this? The site was down for a few days due to DDoS, but its back and up running if you could take a look. Thanks.

asenka
    Participant

Hi, I just tested and the issue still persists. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I responded to your other topic. Once I have FTP access I will take a look at both issues.

asenka
    Participant

Hi, I put FTP info here as well. Thanks!

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I found and fixed the issue directly on your site.

I will apply this fix to the next version of the add-on.

asenka
    Participant

Thanks very much for all your help!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome. I am glad I can finally close those tickets 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.