Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Groups locator not working on groups screen

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation Groups locator not working on groups screen

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Robin
    Participant

I’ve just checked a cut of my site that has been taken for a developer who is dong some customisation. The cut was taken before adding the plugin, and it says 2 groups as expected there.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Robin,

Hi, have you been having a play?

No, I haven’t touch the site since the last time. Regardless, what ever made the error go away, I guess that is a good thing.

It all looks good now apart form one thing which is odd! The site said I had 5 groups, but there are only two on my site. So I deleted the two groups I had (these were all the groups showing on the backend) and it said I had 3 groups then…

I deactivate both Kleo Geolocation and Groups Locator add-ons and the groups count was still wrong. So looks like there is something else ( possible a custom function or another plugin ) that causes this issue. You can test it yourself by deactivating GEO my WP and its add-ons.

Santi Azpilicueta
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I’m having the same sort of issue with my site’s group locations page. The locations are not showing at all, although they are in the database. Here’s the link: https://newearthnation.org/groups/

I have just updated the groups add-on to the latest version, 1.4.3.1, but it still won’t work.

Thank you,
    Roman.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Santi,

How did you add location to the groups?

In order for groups to be searchable via GEO my WP, groups location needs to be added via the group Location tab that the Groups Locator add-on creates. However, viewing a group’s page I don’t see the location tab.

Santi Azpilicueta
    Participant

They were added through the location tab on the group’s manage screen. The reason you don’t see the location tab, is because I customized it to display the location in the buddypress header instead. For example: https://newearthnation.org/groups/new-earth-norway/

On my local environment I have the code and it works fine. Maybe it’s a conflict with a plugin? Not sure.

Santi Azpilicueta
    Participant

Also, the group locations are working fine with the global maps on the home page: https://newearthnation.org/ But in conjunction with the kleo geolocation on that groups page, it doesn’t.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Groups locator not working on groups screen’ is closed to new replies.