Forum: Xprofile Fields

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Xprofile Fields premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Have search form options expanded/displayed as a default

Home Forums Xprofile Fields Have search form options expanded/displayed as a default

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vcpros
    Participant

Is there a way to have my search form fields displayed automatically instead of having to click the Show Options button? In fact, how can I remove that button as well? I tried deleting the onsubmit="..." code as well as ['show_options'] in my search-form.php (code block below) template, but that didn’t work.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Removing the script you posted above should remove the “Show options” button. Then you need to also change the CSS styling of the element that wraps the fields from “display: none” to “display: block”.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.