Forum: Feature Requests

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Feature Requests premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Hide content on search results page after sumit search form

Home Forums Feature Requests Hide content on search results page after sumit search form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pascal Klingler
    Participant

Hi,

i have created a search results page www.domain.com/search if the users visit this page directly without fill in the search form on main page, i want to show some content. If the user fill in the search form on main page, he will redirect after submit this form to my search results page www.domain.com/search but now, i want to hide the content and only shows the search results. Is it possible? Is there any “if conditional tag” or something like this? 🙂

Thanks,
    Pascal

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Pascal,
    There is no template tag that can do that. However, if you create a custom template file you can do something like that:

I hope that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

The code above did not generate properly.

You can grab the script from here.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.