Forum: Gravity Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Gravity Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]How do we force Geo autocomplete to output address in Spanish?

Home Forums Gravity Geolocation How do we force Geo autocomplete to output address in Spanish?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

David E. Ramirez
    Participant

Eyal,

Thank you for such a useful plugin and excellent companion to Gravity Forms. We are building a corporate database with your Gravity Forms Geo Fields plugin, but have encountered a slight hiccup.

The location autocomplete functions work perfectly, but we need to build this database in a single language, Spanish, since it’s in Latin America & regards Hispanic countries, and the values are returned in English. For example, the country field is filled with “United States,” versus “Estados Unidos” which would be in Spanish. I know I’ve read somewhere that maybe it all depends on Operating System language or something, but for obvious organizational needs & filtering, we need to find a way to make it concise, in a single language.

Most of our users will have operating systems in Spanish, so how can we tell the plugin (or Google) to output exclusively in Spanish?

Thank you again & we await for your always prompt response,

– Santi

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello David,
    Thank you for the purchase and for the kind feedback.

using the script below you can set the default Google Maps language by passing the language code.

Just copy paste the script to the functions.php file of the active theme/child theme:

Let me know if that helps.

David E. Ramirez
    Participant

Eyal,

Excellent. It seems to be working, thank you for the code & prompt solution, as always.

I’ll let you know if anything unexpected happens, hopefully not! 🙂

Thank you,

– SRS

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome David. I am glad I could help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.