GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]How to amend Z index, leaflet map floating above other elements

Home Forums Support How to amend Z index, leaflet map floating above other elements

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kir2018
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the latest versions of everything, and plugins wise buddypress, woocommerce, wcmp and of course geo my wp.

I have a front end product manager I’m adding cpts with, they’re products for woocommerce. I’m using the post locator, and leaflet map, and I can’t seem to sort the z-index. The map always appears floating above everything else.

I’ve tried many variations to stick the z-index in at 1, but nothing seems to work, has anyone experienced this?

It’s the map image only, none of the other fields in the map locator form, they’re all at a correct z-index and don’t float over my menus.

I’ve inspected to target what to hide and if I amend say #gmw-If-map in-browser (chrome) to add z-index at 1 it sorts it out, so I’ve then tried adding that in my theme’s custom styling (incl with !important, when it didn’t work first time) and it does nothing.

So I tried amending the actual plugin css for the locator form just to test it out, and nothing worked for me there either.

Can anyone help with how to amend the z-index for this leaflet map?

Many thanks

Kir2018
    Participant

Hi there, I wondered whether anyone could answer the query I posted a few weeks ago about Z index?
    Kind regards

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Can you please provide a link to the live page with the map so I could have a look?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.