Forum: Geo Members Directory

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Members Directory premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]How to create a Get Directions Link

Home Forums Geo Members Directory How to create a Get Directions Link

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeff Metzger
    Participant

I can’t seem to create a directions link or display a users map on their single profile page. I tried using the shortcode in the theme to display it, but nothing happened.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Jeff,
    In which template file did you place the script above?

And I am bit confused. You mentioned that you want to display user’s map on their single profile page but the script above is for displaying single post location not user location.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Jeff Metzger
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Sorry for the delay on this.

I’m trying to display a buddypress members map on their profile/member page (buddypress.php template).

<?php echo do_shortcode("[gmw_single_location item_type='member' item_id='5' elements='map']"); ?>

Nothing is displaying. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Jeff

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I am not sure. The shortcode seems to be correct.

can you post a link to the live page?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.