GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]How to hide Your Location marker from Single Location shortcode?

Home Forums Support How to hide Your Location marker from Single Location shortcode?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

@mindspark
    Participant

Hi – I’m using GMWP for a restaurant chain with 30+ locations. Each location has a dedicated page that shows a location map.

The way the shortcode now works for a single location, it shows BOTH the post location and the user location.

I have tried several solutions mentioned in the forums that modifies the shortcode – but all that does is hide the marker and info box without re-centering the map, including this code:

// Hides user location map marker
    function gmw_remove_ul_icon( $form ) {
    $form[‘ul_icon’] = ‘1’;
    return $form;
    }

and nothing seems to work. See example here:

Little Rock

can you provide any guidance?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI,
    Have you tried to using the user_map_icon shortcode attribute? Ex. [gmw_single_location user_map_icon=”0″]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to hide Your Location marker from Single Location shortcode?’ is closed to new replies.