Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Waiting for user confirmation]How to Set a Default Value in Search Form

Home Forums F.A.Q How to Set a Default Value in Search Form

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mgparisicpugmail-com 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

squints
    Participant

Thank you for updating the plugin with these very helpful actions Eyal!

Mark Behnken
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t figure out how to use the gmw_fl_xprofile_form_default_value filter. Are there any sample functions floating around that I can copy/paste and then modify a few values to achieve the functionality I need? I’m not a coder but can do some basic stuff like change some values, etc. I’d simply like to set a default field on the search form so only male or female members are shown. I setup an xprofile field called gender with a male and female value. One form is going to be for women and another men.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Mark

I know its been a LONG time. I had to figure it out so I decide to share. Ive got the fields set to fill in what the other person is.

Please replace the “& #039;” (without space) with a single quote as the code is getting encoded inappropriately.

This one is better

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.