Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Not resolved]How to setup directions form

Home Forums F.A.Q How to setup directions form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jon98
    Participant

Hi,
    What’s the best way to capture a FROM and TO address in a form then display the directions?
    So far I have been able to setup and single working address box (it will auto-complete the address as I type) but it also has a ‘within’ miles drop down and submit. When I click submit it goes to another page but no map appears.

How do I remove the distance and miles/kilo drop downs?
    Is there a different setup to capture two addresses and pull back directions?

After that, I would like to pass these two addresses to an external API so trying to figure that out as well but I can leave that for later.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Jon,
    Unfortunately, This is not possible at the moment ( not “out of the box” at least ). The purpose of GEO my WP search forms is to search and find locations based on address, distance and more. The get directions system that you are looking for will need to be custom built.

I apologize for not having a solution at the moment.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
    Eyal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.