Forum: Geo Members Directory

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Members Directory premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Incorrect Filter?

Home Forums Geo Members Directory Incorrect Filter?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dreamco
    Participant

I am trying to filter the form html and inside the members_directory_form function in the GMW_Members_Directory_Query class (/gmw-members-directory/includes/gmw-members-query-class.php) if the Auto-locator button is enabled, it will apply_filters for gmw_md_form_locator_button passing the $locator html.
    But at the end of the function it apply_filters for gmw_md_form_locator_button again, passing the whole $search_form_html. Should this latter apply_filters be something like, gmw_md_form_html or am I missing something?
    If I am missing the point of the re-calling of the apply_filters then is there another way to filter the form html?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Dreamco,

But at the end of the function it apply_filters for gmw_md_form_locator_button again, passing the whole $search_form_html. Should this latter apply_filters be something like, gmw_md_form_html or am I missing something?

You are correct, the later filter is wrong. Thank you for pointing it out.

Until I release a new version with a fix, please replace the later filter’s tag to ‘gmw_md_form_html’ in the core file and use that for your modifications. I will as well change it to ‘gmw_md_form_html’ in the next release of the plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.