GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Integrating GeoMyWP with BP Profile Search

Home Forums Support Integrating GeoMyWP with BP Profile Search

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gbob 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mike101
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I know this has been asked before, but do you plan to integrate your plugin with BP Profile Search? I’m using the Kleo theme, and on the members page i have a Search button for searching by Members Name & Location/Radius, and another search button for the BP Profile Search search fields. 2 search buttons looks messy to a user, and I would prefer to stick with the way Kleo displays profiles for the results. Is there anyway I can use the BP Profile Search ‘Search’ button to also search your Location/Radius fields?

Many thanks.

mike101
    Participant

Hi, any idea of how to do this please? Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Mike,
    I apologize on the delay with this feature. I have been extremely busy with other updates and support.

I will take a look at this feature during this weekend ( I received the same exact request from another user a couple of days ago ) and see how complex it will be to integrate both the Kleo Geolocation and the BP Profile Search plugins. If it is simple enough I will try to release an update within the next few days.

I cannot promise, but I will do my best to make it happens.

I will keep you updated.

mike101
    Participant

That would be great if you could try, thanks Eyal.

mike101
    Participant

Hi Eyal, did you manage to do any work on this feature?

Miriam
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m also interested in the integration of Geo My WP & BP Profile Search. We use BP Profile Search to filter all profiles. Now we would like to add a function to look which members live nearby.

@Eyal: could you find out how difficult an integration is? We would also be interested in hire you to build it.

Greetings,
    Miriam

gbob
    Participant

Hi, looking forward to this as well

gbob
    Participant

I understand you have this?
    https://geomywp.com/extensions/xprofile-fields/
    If geo is connected to xprofile fields I guess that means it can connect to bp profile search? please confirm?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

@gbob,
    No, the Xprofile Fields extension does not create an integration between GEO my WP and BP Profile Page plugins. The extension makes it possible for members to add/update their location via the Xprofile Fields instead of using GEO my WP Location tab.

I will be working on integration with BP Profile Search plugin once I am done with GEO my WP 3.0, which is in its final stage of development.

Allan Angus
    Participant

Hi, Do you have any time scale when this integration will be available?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I can say when the integration will be ready.

I can say that the first beta of GEO my WP 3.0 will be released by next week. Once it does I will start updating the existing extensions and will start working on new integrations after that.

gbob
    Participant

Thanks so much this is great news, looking forward to it

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.