Forum: Geo Job Manager

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Job Manager premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]job_location

Home Forums Geo Job Manager job_location

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  david olivan 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

david olivan
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem, because the output job_location, have not Top of Job Listing (before meta)

so, the form autocomplete de location, but the information doesn’t display on the map

i’m using jobify (the last version)

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi David,
    I apologize but I don’t completely understand the issue you describe above.

Can you please provide a link to the live site? Maybe I could tell by looking at the site.

Thanks,

david olivan
    Participant

Comunidadmotor.com

No consigo hacer que el formulario que reyenan los usuarios pase la localización al mapa

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you,
    Looks like the Jobs page of your site uses a default template file ( of the theme ) which already includes the [jobs] shortcode in it, and so there is no way to apply the geolocation fields to the form.

You need to use the default template file in the Jobs page ( or create a new page for Jobs ) and add the shortcode [jobs gjm_use=”2″] to the content of the page.

I hope that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘job_location’ is closed to new replies.