GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]KLEO – GeoDirectory – Geo My Wp

Home Forums Support KLEO – GeoDirectory – Geo My Wp

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Henrik Obel
    Participant

Hi,
    I have chosen the Kleo theme and GeoDirectory for my city community/directory.

I have 5 member types (Paid Membership Pro) and I want to be able to show (and search) the members by type on the map on the GeoDirectory page (all or selected ones).
    One member type is free and I would prefer that this type wasn’t showing on the map.
    The four paying member types I would very much like to be visible and searchable on the map.

How can I manage that?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Henrik,
    Unfortunately, that is not yet possible with GEO my WP. Not out of the box at least. Integration with Members type and Paid Membership Pro has already been requested and it is on my todo list.

Until this feature is available, I believe that it is possible to achieve this, but will require custom functions to be written.

GEO my WP provides many hooks that allow to modify the search queries. using some hooks it should be possible to filter the members search query so it will only display specific members by their type.

I apologize that I can’t help much in here.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.