Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Kleo GeoLocation not working

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation Kleo GeoLocation not working

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mike101
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just bought & installed the plugin, however now the ‘Members’ page doesn’t load any profiles, and my main menu is broken. When I deactivate the plugin, everything is back to working normal. Please could you help?

Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Mike and thank you for the purchase.

1) Regarding the members not showing on the page, have your members added or updated their location via GEO my WP’s Location tab ( which is under the profile page )? Members need to add their location via the location tab in order to be shown in the Members Directory page.

2)

and my main menu is broken

Can you provide a link to the live search page so I could see the issue?

Thanks,

mike101
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

mike101
    Participant

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

mike101
    Participant

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

mike101
    Participant

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you Mike,
    I found the bug and I temporary fixed it directly on your site. I will release an official update during the weekend.

And I apologize for the issues with forum. There have been many issues with the forums lately. However, A new site for GEO my WP with a new ticketing system is under development. Hopefully it will be ready soon.

Please test the members page and let me know if everything is now working.

Thanks,

mike101
    Participant

Thanks a lot Eyal, yes everything seems to be normal now. Do you have any timescale for integration with BP Profile Search?

Kind Regards,

Michael

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome Mike.

Unfortunately, I have no timescale for the integration. I am currently working on GEO my WP 3.0 which has been taking a very long time. Mainly because it is a major update and because I had to pause the development for a while because of some personal matters. Once I am done with GEO my WP 3.0, I will then start working on the different add-ons that are on my todo list.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.