Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]kleo geolocation with bp profile search plugin

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation kleo geolocation with bp profile search plugin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ya Ri 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ya Ri
    Participant

Hi,

i am actually wondering if GeoMyWP works with BP Profile Search?
    The new Kleo theme use BP profile search plugin…so it could be interesting to have geolocation features/autocomplete active with the search form of this plugin…

About the search form, when clicking on the geolocation icon, even when i share my geolocation, it display a popup saying :
    Location information is unavailable

And by the way can we have additionnal xprofile fields along with the location like gender for example in this addon(in the case that integration with bp profile search is not possible)?

Finally, what is the purpose of this link?
    http://docs.geomywp.com/members-directory-kleo-theme-work-around/

Thanks in advance for your support.

YaRi

Laurie Dugdale
    Participant

Is this possible? Would be really useful!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am actually wondering if GeoMyWP works with BP Profile Search?
    The new Kleo theme use BP profile search plugin…so it could be interesting to have geolocation features/autocomplete active with the search form of this plugin…

Not at the moment. It is however on my to do list.

About the search form, when clicking on the geolocation icon, even when i share my geolocation, it display a popup saying :
    Location information is unavailable

This message usually means that the browser cannot locate the user. Could be that there is no GPS connection, WIFI or or data is disabled or the browser “Get physical location” settings could be disabled.
    It is most likely has nothing to do with the plugin.

And by the way can we have additionnal xprofile fields along with the location like gender for example in this addon(in the case that integration with bp profile search is not possible)?

Not at the moment. The plugin’s focus is Geolocation features such as address field, radius, address autocomple and so on. For Additional xprofile fields in the search form you should probably contact the theme developers.

Finally, what is the purpose of this link?
    http://docs.geomywp.com/members-directory-kleo-theme-work-around/

It was there by accident. It was a script that another user upload as part of a forum topic. I am not sure how it got there.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘kleo geolocation with bp profile search plugin’ is closed to new replies.