Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Latest stable version prior to 2.5

Home Forums Bug Reports Latest stable version prior to 2.5

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Carlos Andújar
    Participant

Hello,

I would need link to download 2.4.6 version. I updated to 2.5 and everything went wrong; now I need to downgrade the main plugin.

Thank you.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Carlos,
    Here you can find the list of downloadable versions of GEO my WP.

Would you please explain the issues you were experiencing after the update of 2.5?
    If there are any bug I would like to get them fixed.

Thank you.

Carlos Andújar
    Participant

Thank you Eyal. Now it is working ok again.

I have not experienced any particular issue; as I said before, the updated to 2.5 (regarding that I updated geomywp plugin before updating add-ons plugins) take the whole installation to white blank page (php exhausted memory error). I just delete all 2.5 files and get back to 2.4.6, where everything is fine again.

Thank you again for your work.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome.
    I might be a conflict between GEO my WP 2.5 and the add-ons. I recommended to first update the add-ons and then GEO my WP 2.5 to prevent conflict.

Let me know if you try again to update and still have the issue. As I believe that at some point you’d want to keep updating the plugins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.