GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Location tab un-responsive, members summary page is empty

Home Forums Support Location tab un-responsive, members summary page is empty

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  adminfo 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

adminfo
    Participant

I am trying to use the GEO my WP plugin with the Sweetdate Theme (using the “sweet date geolocation” extension). I followed instructions given. However there are two problems on my website.

When I activate the “sweet date geolocation” extension the members page (https://fokusnetzwerk.ch/mitglieder/) says: “no members found” = “Es wurden keine Benutzer gefunden” in GE (as if there is a selection happening that selects none of the members). If I remove the extension sweetdate all members are shown again.

If I navigate a particular member, the location (= “Standort” in GE) tab appears, but when I press on it nothing happens (the map is not showing). This happens whether sweetdate is activated or not.

In case you visit my site (fokusnetzwerk.ch) I disabled currently the sweetdate extension so that the users can use the site. Hence you won’t see the first problem. But I could switch it on or give you the credentials.

Is there something wrong I do on my side? Thanks, Michael

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.