Forum: Gravity Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Gravity Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Map in Notifications not showing the right zoom level

Home Forums Gravity Geolocation Map in Notifications not showing the right zoom level

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

David Preta
    Participant

I’m trying to get email notifications after someone fills a form displaying the map geo location at the zoom level of 15, but every map is the same, the zoom feature doesn’t work.

What can I do to get the right zoom level in the notifications?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello David,

The zoom level of the map displaying in the notification is hardcoded at the moment and can only be changed by editing a core file, as a temporary solution ( which I can guide you through ).

I will most likely add a filter to the next version which will allow you to change the map’s default zoom level for the notifications. However, if what you want is to have in the notifications the same zoom level that was set in the live form, then it is not possible at the moment. There is not way right now ( and it will be too complex to achieve ) to pass the zoom level from the live form into the map that is being displayed in the notifications and the form entries.

Rob Labbe
    Participant

I really need to have the map zoomed all the way in and on satellite view, can you show me how to change this in the code?

Rob Labbe
    Participant

Sorry about the comment above, I see the option in the plugin.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Not a problem Rob, I am glad you found a solution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Map in Notifications not showing the right zoom level’ is closed to new replies.