Forum: Beta Testing

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]map not showing: something went wrong while trying to retrive the form object.

Home Forums Beta Testing map not showing: something went wrong while trying to retrive the form object.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul De Schutter 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Paul De Schutter
    Participant

Everything went fine until recently the map doesn’t show anymore and the other fields don’t work. In Chrome I have a console error that says “something went wrong while trying to retrive the form object.”.
    I have installed gravityforms-geolocation-2-0-beta-17, and installing a previous version removes all my Geolocation fields including the add geolocation field section.

You can view my form on http://development.ringland.be/academie/curieuzeneuzen/doe-mee/

What can I do?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,
    I can’t se the page you linked to above. I need to be logged in to be able to see it.

Everything went fine until recently the map doesn’t show anymore and the other fields don’t work.

Everything worked fine with version 2.0 beta 17 before? Or the issues started after the update of beta 17?

I have installed gravityforms-geolocation-2-0-beta-17, and installing a previous version removes all my Geolocation fields including the add geolocation field section.

That’s because beta 17 is a completely brand new code and structure of the plugin. You can read more about it in this post.

Paul De Schutter
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Thanks for your help. The bug was a javascript sequence problem. When I placed one of my javascript files above the wp_footer() function instead of below it, the map showed again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Beta Testing’ is closed to new topics and replies.