GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Map only show a few markers on launch

Home Forums Support Map only show a few markers on launch

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Phill Healey
    Participant

Hi,

I have a map on my site which by default shows Britain and Europe. In this area there should be 100+ markers. However, it only shows about 10 including grouped markers.

If, I perform a search or even do a search with no location entered, the map loads up displaying all the relevant markers within the visible map area.

So, at present when a user visits the page the map only shows a handful of markers. This gives the impression that we don’t have many members, and so the whole site is undermined as a result.

Any idea why this is happening? We really need to ensure that all markers are shown when visiting / loading the page directly.

Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Phill,
    The only reason I can think of is that under the “Page Load Results” tab ( in the form editor ) the number of location is set to 10. You should check to see if that is the case, and if so, then you can set the number of the results to higher.

Let me know if this helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.