Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Map results zoom level duplicate map

Home Forums Global Maps Map results zoom level duplicate map

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Pothecary 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Andrew Pothecary
    Participant

Hi

My map form results show a zoom level that duplicate the world map and loads the markers many times.
    https://forestnation.com/tree-map/

Any idea on how to prevent this from happening, so the zoom level only shows the world map once.
    thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,
    That happens because there are many markers to be displayed on the map so the map is zooming out to fit them all.

To overcome that you can set the min zoom level to other value than the default which is 0. You can do so by placing the script below in the functions.php file of your theme:

If the value 1 is not good enough try changing it to 2 or even 3 and see what works the best for you.

Let me know if that helps.

Andrew Pothecary
    Participant

Thanks Eyal,
    Zoom level 2 works perfect!

Is there a way to set the first load of markers to an amount and then with pagination. E.g load 500 per page. ?

I can see there is pagination for search results, but I cannot find it for the first load of the map.

Best

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.