GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Maps on my site displaying "for development purposes only"

Home Forums Support Maps on my site displaying "for development purposes only"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carlos Andújar 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Carlos Andújar
    Participant

Hello,

Maps showing “for development purposes only”.

I followed the tutorial to create and set up our Google Maps API Key, enabled all API services and authorizing our domain right. But it is still displaying.

Thanks for your support. Regards

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Carlos,

I apologize for not replying sooner.

The “for development purposes only” error message indicates on an issue with your Google Maps API key.

Have you managed to fix this issue by now? Otherwise, if you’d provide me with a link to the live page I will have a look at the console and see what the error message says.

Carlos Andújar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Carlos Andújar
    Participant

Hello Eyal,

Thanks for your response.

I renewed my licence; then upload latest version of GeoMyWp plugin and Global Maps extension. Api key test from GeoMyWp settings reports correct geocoding, but the error message “for development purposes only” remains. Here you can find it:

Ejemplos de casos urbanísticos

I’ll text to you through direct message.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Maps on my site displaying "for development purposes only"’ is closed to new replies.