GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Members Locator

Home Forums Support Members Locator

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kumar 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kumar
    Participant

Hello,

Members locator not finding the the buddypress members it’s showing empty result.

Please check this video https://www.loom.com/share/bcb89eac4d3b44ed909103d8359f1bc2

Thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

Is this a GEO my WP’s or BP Profile Search’s search form that you use in the sidebar?

kumar
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the GEO my WP’s search form in sidebar.

Have attached screenshot.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  kumar.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kumar
    Participant

Hello Eyal Fitoussi,

Can you please reply ASAP ? We are waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Kumar,

Can you please provide a link to the live page with the form?

kumar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thanks.

This seems to be an issue with the default location fields that you added to the form. If you click on “Other locations” and click search you will see the list of members.

You should switch to the default search form template file of GEO my WP and see if it is working. If it is, you then need to look into the customization that you made in your search form template file and track down the issue.

I hope this helps.

kumar
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the default search form template.

If you need admin details i will share, so you can check the configuration. We didn’t made a customization in templates.

Thanks

kumar
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, we are using the custom template, previous developer made that. Sorry. Now i have fixed that search result issue.

Can you please say how can we save the search result ? Currently we have test and Dallas result in that widget.

Thanks

kumar
    Participant

Hi,

I have fixed the issue. Thanks Eyal Fitoussi.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.