Forum: Geo Members Directory

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Members Directory premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Members Locator not Showing Results

Home Forums Geo Members Directory Members Locator not Showing Results

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sanis
    Participant

Hello Eyal, please excuse me for my terrible english.I have just installed Gmwp in my Buddypress site but the search form is not working.It shows no results. Could you please help me with that? Also when a member sets it’s location the adress is right but the map shows somewhere in Africa(lol). I have disabled all the plugins but it does no differnce. No changes…What would be wrong???

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Sanis,
    Have your members entered their location via the Location tab of their profile page?

sanis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Looks like the results page does not generate any data at all.

Did you place the results shortcode ( [gmw form=”results”] ) in the results page?

sanis
    Participant

Excellent,it works like a charm!!!Thank you so much Eyal!!!Congrats for this amazing plugin,you have made very,very good work!!!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are very welcome Sanis, I am glad you got it working. And thank you for the kind feedback :).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.