Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

Modify Additional Information Fields

Home Forums F.A.Q Modify Additional Information Fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Whiteley 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

noamwp
    Participant

Hello,

I have not been able to find any documentation on editing or adding custom fields in the “Additional Information” section?

For example, I would like to be able to remove, “Fax Number” and add “Cell Phone Number”. I am not using BuddyPress, just WordPress.

Thank you.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello,
    It is not possible to add/remove additional information with GEO my WP out of the box. The part of the plugin is not much flexible.
    What you could do for now is probably use the fax number field as phone number and use language file to change the title “Fax Number” to “Cell Phone Number”.
    I will look into a better way to modify this part of the plugin in the future.

noamwp
    Participant

Yikes! An otherwise impressive plugin! Please consider this new feature or even implement as a paid Add-on. It would be great to see compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields as well. Thanks Eyal!

Matt Whiteley
    Participant

Has there been any update to this? I would also like to add additional fields such as social media links to the ‘Additional Information’ section.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.