Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]More than 1 Member at Same Location Issue?

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation More than 1 Member at Same Location Issue?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jason
    Participant

If there is more than 1 member at a specific location, it only shows 1 member when clicking on the map indicator/pin. Is there a way to have arrows or to see who else is at that particular location?

Jason
    Participant

Never mind. I just noticed that the numbers on the pins connect to the position of the member in the list. For some reason there are no numbers next to the user’s name.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Never mind. I just noticed that the numbers on the pins connect to the position of the member in the list. For some reason there are no numbers next to the user’s name.

You are correct. I will try to add the numbers to each member in the list of results. That depends on Kleo theme and if it provides a proper hook.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘More than 1 Member at Same Location Issue?’ is closed to new replies.