Forum: Sweet Date Theme Integration

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Sweet Date Theme Integration premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Move miles dropdown in search form

Home Forums Sweet Date Theme Integration Move miles dropdown in search form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vcpros
    Participant

So within the sweet date theme options there is a buddypress section where you can toggle which profile fields you want to display on the search form. With GMW I am also adding a miles dropdown to the search form and by default is adds the field last. Is there anyway I can move it around? In my case I want to make it second to last.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Unfortunately, as much as I know, this is no possible. GEO my WP uses a hook to append the radius dropdown after the profile fields in the form. And there is no hook that is available between each of the profile fields.

The easiest way I can think of is to write a JavaScript that will move the radius dropdown to the location that you want.

vcpros
    Participant

Okay thanks. Yeah I did it with jQuery, just wanted to check if there was a more native way. Thank you.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome. I am glad you found a solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.