Forum: Feature Requests

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Feature Requests premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

Multiple Addresses per buddypress user?

Home Forums Feature Requests Multiple Addresses per buddypress user?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Neterlude 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I am sorry but not yet. I have just started the development of this add-on. I was waiting to release GEO my WP 2.5 so I could start working on it. but development will go a bit slowly since I am working on few things at the same time.

solhuebner
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

great new release! Do you also have some good news for the multiple address extension?

Kind regards

solhuebner
    Participant

Can you estimate how long it will take roughly? Weeks or more like months?

solhuebner
    Participant

Great new release plans for 2.6.1 but as I could not see this feature mentioned anywhere is it still planned after you released 2.6.1 and can you give a really rough estimation for the time frame? Like this year would be great 🙂

Kind regards and keep up the great work you do!

solhuebner
    Participant

Hi Eyal,
    any news on this feature request?
    Kind regards

Kris LaGreca
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

waloob73
    Participant

No replies on this since last year, has there been any progress on this feature or has anyone found a way of doing it?

Neterlude
    Participant

Hi,

I use the module “member locator” with Buddypress.

I re-launch this question that you had planned in new functionality in 2014: is it currently possible, via buddypress, x-profile fields or one of your addons, to have multiple addresses per buddypress member and display it on the same map ?

Also another question without answer on WordPress support for your plugin (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-numbers-on-map-points/) : is it possible to hide the numbers on the points on the map?

Thanx for your return !

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.