Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

Multiple Locations BuddyPress

Home Forums F.A.Q Multiple Locations BuddyPress

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

stevenatherton42
    Participant

Hello

I’m using GeoMyWP on my BuddyPress site.

I’d really like to allow users to have multiple locations on their profile, which all show up in the search results.

Is this possible?

Many thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Sorry, but that is not possible at the moment.

elron
    Participant

I’m building a BuddyPress Membership Employment site where each member has at least two locations – current employer address and previous employer address; so, I’m very interested in having multiple map locations on the registration form. Is this feature in your timeline?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

@elron,
    Not at the moment. It won’t be simple and now i am in the middle of the next major update of Support and the add-ons.
    However, I will keep multiple locations in mind and take a look at it when I am done with the update.

elron
    Participant

Eyal,

Thanks for the quick response AND the status update! Good luck with the new version. I’m looking forward to it.

Cheers

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome.
    Are you using any of the add-ons?
    I have a first beta for Support if you’d like to test. But i don’t have all the add-ons ready for the update.

Jeff Metzger
    Participant

Eyal, Any update on this? This would be a great addition.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Sorry but nothing yet. This is a pretty complex feature and I still not sure of how to go about it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.