Forum: Sweet Date Theme Integration

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Sweet Date Theme Integration premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Multiple users not clickable at same 'address'

Home Forums Sweet Date Theme Integration Multiple users not clickable at same 'address'

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vinz98 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vinz98
    Participant

When I use location ‘Leiden centre’ and someone else uses that too (we do not want to post our exact street address for privacy) it gets a digit ‘2’. But when I zoom in, the expected profile photo and username do not come. How can we fix this because we will get more and more people selecting the centre of a city.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Vinz,

This is an issue with the Markers Clusterer library ( which developed by another developer ) and I have been waiting for a solution for it.

I will post this issue again in the developer’s forum and see if a solution expected soon.

I will keep you updated.

vinz98
    Participant

I understand now.

Private Content Hidden
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Multiple users not clickable at same 'address'’ is closed to new replies.