Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]New improved map js customisation

Home Forums Premium Settings New improved map js customisation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jo Macdermott
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Previously I had edited the map.js file to add some customisations to how the map icons interacted with the results list. Unfortunately I’m a bit unclear about how to perform these same modifications in the updated new version.

If you could give me some pointers on what has changed relation to my code that would be fantastic.

The snippet is below. I can send you what I’ve added to the new map.js file if you think that would be helpful too.
    Thank you for your help

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jo,
    You can email me the file that you edited with your custom code to info@geomywp.com and I will take a look at it.

Also please explain me what is that you are trying to do.

Thank you.

Jo Macdermott
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Thank you for the quick response.

I’ve sent you through an email with the details.

Thanks

Private Content Hidden

Jo Macdermott
    Participant

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I’m trying to do the following with my custom code.</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Detect the id of the result related to each marker</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Add a class to that id inside the results list. (Changes the colour with css)</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>The results list also scrolls to that id using js scroll plugin.</span></p>
    <p class=”p2″></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Also I’ve added in code so that when the results list is hovered over. The marker corresponding to each results entry bounces.</span></p>
    <p class=”p2″></p>

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I had this all working before the update but now I’m a bit lost with how to restore the changes.</span></p>

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jo,
    I received your email and I will reply to it later today or by tomorrow. I am trying to take care of few urgent bugs first.

Thanks.

Jo Macdermott
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Thanks for your help. Have you had a chance to look over the code?

Thank you

Jo

Jo Macdermott
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I’ve been able to recreate the functionality that I was after with the new version of the map.min file. You can see it in action here http://watertech.com.au/project/ .

Thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jo,
    I truly apologize for not getting back to you earlier. I was super busy with few major bugs in GEO my WP and I finally released the new version of the plugin only this morning ( which was scheduled for two weeks ago ). I am glad however that you got it all working now.

let me know if you have any more questions in the future. I usually try to reply much faster but coming back from a long summer break I had a lot of caching up to do with work.

Best regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New improved map js customisation’ is closed to new replies.