Forum: Geo Job Manager

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Job Manager premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]No Google Maps integration

Home Forums Geo Job Manager No Google Maps integration

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CONSTANTINE KLEMOS 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CONSTANTINE KLEMOS
    Participant

Hello,

Your plugin is working on Jobify’s fields which rely on WP Job Manager, but it isn’t working on the Search bar. The theme author has said that this is your plugin. Please let me know what the fix is for this.

Best regards,

Gus

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Gus,
    Which search bar are you referring to? Did you setup the GEO settings page properly and add the shortcode as described in the documentation page ( ex [job gjm_use=”2″] )?

Can you post a link to the live site?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

CONSTANTINE KLEMOS
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I’m sorry this wasn’t going through to my email. The page is the test home page: wptest.skilledworkers.com

When you type “Toronto” for example, nothing is returned from Google Maps

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Gus,
    The geolocation feature don’t work on the home page because the home page uses a custom template file to display its info rather than a “regular” page. Because of that you don’t have an access to the shortcode that displays the search form on the home page and there is not way to add the gjm_use=”2″ shortcode attribute which triggers the geolocation features.

You can probably contact the theme developers and ask if there is a way, maybe using a filter, to modify the shortcode that displays the search form on the home page. If there is I might be able to provide you with a solution.

CONSTANTINE KLEMOS
    Participant

I just submitted a Support ticket with the theme developers and I will let you know as soon as I hear back.
    best,
    Gus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.