GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]No longer working with Conditional Logic

Home Forums Support No longer working with Conditional Logic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

asmiles
    Participant

Hello, GEOMyWP was working well for me at one time but now no longer seems to work with conditional logic. I have checked the Google API and a map shows, Get My Position also is working. However, for the Gravity Form submit button to show (conditional logic) I have the following:

Street Number – must be greater than
    Street Number – must be less than
    Street Address – contains the correct street name
    City – contains the correct city name
    Zip – contains the correct zip

I have rebuilt a form using the the Geocoder first before the other fields.

Even when I take out the street numbers > or < than, and the geolocate shows the correct street, city and zip, the GF form submit button still does now show. I have spent a lot of time and effort to figure out the cause but can not!

I have the following activated:
    Post Types Locator 2.6.6.3
    Members Locator 2.6.6.3
    Single Location 1.0
    Current Location 1.0
    Gravity Forms Geolocation 2.3

The same geocoder is set for all relevant fields. I am using the GF address instead of the GeoMyWP address box, but have set the GF address box fields to on for visibility.

I have been racking my brains of this now for 2 weeks and can’t figure out what the issue is… Some help would be great. I can provide a login and password to the site if required.

TIA

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello asmiles,
    This forum is for bugs report/questions related to GEO my WP plugin only.
    Please use the Extensions Support form to open a new ticket regarding this issue. This way I will be able to help you faster and in more details.
    You can either copy paste the above info into the new ticket or just post a link to this page and I will take it from there.

Thanks,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.