Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]No members found

Home Forums Bug Reports No members found

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Simon Minton
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

We’ve just updated the plugins to the latest versions of xprofile fields, exclude members and the core GMW plugins.

We’ve got a strange bug where the search results appear once a new search location is input however on refresh “No members found” is displayed (and no results are displayed). That search location then no longer produces results.

Obviously this is unacceptable in production. Please assist.

Cloudflare is off, no other caching plugins are turned on.

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,
    Please deactivate Exclude Members add-ons and see if the issue is gone. If not try deactivating BP Global Unified Search plugin and try again.

let me know if any of the above helps.

Thanks,

Simon Minton
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I’ve deactivated both on the site and still the same issue. Have you been able to replicate it?

Thanks,

Simon

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

No, I can’t replicate it and I have never seen this behavior.

Would you please test it with a default WordPress theme to see if it works?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.