Forum: Beta Testing

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

Only labels show, not checkboxes

Home Forums Beta Testing Only labels show, not checkboxes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

St33ph
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I would like to use the new horizontal search-form, but it doesn’t show my checkboxes. It shows the labels in front of the boxes, but not the checkboxes for my taxonomies. When I use my own search-form the checkboxes do show up. What’s wrong with the horizontal searchform-file?

Thanks!
    Steph

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Steph,
    Checking my test site I can see the problem as well. I used display:hidden on all the labels in the horizontal search form. And since the checboxes wrapped within a

St33ph
    Participant

It does already show the labels, just not the checkboxes. I don’t want to show the labels, just the checkboxes. How do I fix this?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Steph,

This issue was fixed in one of the latest updates of the plugin. Let me know if you still having issues with that.

St33ph
    Participant

Have updated GeoMyWP to version 2.4.6.1. I am still having the same issues 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Beta Testing’ is closed to new topics and replies.