Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Only older taxonomies show in the new form page

Home Forums Premium Settings Only older taxonomies show in the new form page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Eyal,

I want to use a new custom taxonomy I’ve created for my custom post type. The existing taxonomies show, but when I create the new taxonomy it doesn’t appear!

I’ve noticed this behaviour before – if I create my taxonomies first and then initialise Premium Settings, the taxonomies appear.

Could you advise? This is on a local site I’m working on.

Thanks,

James

Matt Worley
    Participant

James, did you get any feedback on this? Or did you find a solution? When you say “initialize” did you deactivate and then reactivate the plugin, or remove and reinstall? Or something else? I am having the same issue of not having a new custom taxonomy viewable as an option on the search form.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

@james,
    I apologize for missing out your initial post. Are you still having this issue?

@Matt,
    How do you create your taxonomies? Plugins? custom script?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I have just uploaded a new version of the Premium Settings add-on with a fix for this issue. Please updated and let me know if it works.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Only older taxonomies show in the new form page’ is closed to new replies.