GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Oops! something went wrong – Google API fine

Home Forums Support Oops! something went wrong – Google API fine

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

burf
    Participant

Hi,
    I have added both the API keys. And the Server API tester shows it is working fine.

Geocoder success!

Your Google Maps server API key seems to be working properly.

Is there any additional setting that has to be done in order for this to work?

Thank you.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Burf,

The “Oops…” error message is related to the Google Maps browser API key. It means that something was not properly set up with the key.

Please see this tutorial to learn how to properly set up your browser API key.

Pay attention to step 8 to make sure you restricted the key as “HTTP referrer” and make sure you entered your site’s URL same way as in the docs.

Also, follow steps 13 to 19 to make sure you enabled all the required API service.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Oops! something went wrong – Google API fine’ is closed to new replies.