GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]open map info widow when user click search result title or address

Home Forums Support open map info widow when user click search result title or address

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  justforthee 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jav
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to open google maps info-window when someone click on search results title or address text. I have added 60+ locations so it is difficult for uses to goto single post and get details, is there anyway i get map object and find location marker with lat,long details or address.
    please see this screenshot

Here is live website link

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello jav,
    I apologize for the delayed reply.
    Looking at your site now it seems that you accomplished what you described.

May I ask how you did that? Did you edit the JavaScript core file or used the global maps object?

You don’t have to answer, but I am asking because it helps me improving the plugin in the future update, specially when it comes to extending the plugin with custom features ( and just out of curiosity ).

BTW, I love the custom styling that you have done to the GEO my WP, pretty neat :).

jav
    Participant

Hi Eyal Fitoussi,

I was in tight deadline so i used plugin for backend and on locations page i redefined map object to achieve results.

I have free time in next week and i ll create similar thing using GEO my wp global variables. I need your help in-case i’m in trouble.

Client is really picky and we did a lot of custom things to achieve this design 🙂 do i submit this website for showcase.

Thanks

justforthee
    Participant

Hi Gentlemen,

Could you please post here on how you accomplished that?

We have the similar request. Two years since this post was originally created, hopefully this plugin/extensions had incorporated this feature.

We just purchased two extensions, but kinda disappointed if this feature is still missing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.