Forum: Nearby Posts

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Nearby Posts premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Order by date

Home Forums Nearby Posts Order by date

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mattmatt 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mattmatt
    Participant

Hello.

I want to order by date (show the newest posts first).
    Is that possible?

Thank you.

titon222
    Participant

mattmatt
    Participant

Sorry there was a misunderstanding.
    What I meant was ordering the posts of the “nearby posts” plugin (the shortcode).

With the following function that I’ve got from your tutorial, I only get my results of the main geomywp plugin ordered by date, which is not what I wanted. Additionally, it is DESC and I want it ASC.

Thanks a lot.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I am glad you got it working Matt.
    I am however working on the next major update of the add-on. With the new version you will be able to order by date using the shortcode/widget settings.

mattmatt
    Participant

No, I haven’t got it working. 😉
    I only get the results of the main geomywp plugin ordered by date, not the add-on “nearby posts”.

Is the addon coming soon during the next 3-4 weeks or can you give me a solution for the meantime?

mattmatt
    Participant

EDIT: Read your reply in the other read. The new beta of the Nearby Posts will include the “order by date” function, right? Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.