Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]OVER_QUERY_LIMIT / OVER QUERY LIMIT

Home Forums Global Maps OVER_QUERY_LIMIT / OVER QUERY LIMIT

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Scott Reimels
    Participant

My maps were working, now they are not.
    I Checked the DOM and saw OVER_QUERY_LIMIT erro on my map calls

I have already tried to check the box in the general settings for using JS to geocode, but still nothing.

I am on my local server: http://192.168.1.194:8888/website_name

not sure if that is tripping it up or not.

Please advise.
    thanks!

Alvin Bond
    Participant

This thread should answer your question –

http://geomywp.com/support/forums/topic/something-went-wrong-finding-uk-postcodes/

Just download the latest version of the plugin, but only update the JS code specified, and you should no longer get the query over limit error.

Best of luck!
    Alvin

Scott Reimels
    Participant

Hi Alvin,
    Thanks for that.
    I gave it a shot and i still receiving the over the limit error…
    darn..i really wanted to come back and say YAY! its fixed!

Alvin Bond
    Participant

That’s odd as that fixed the issue for me completely, best of luck to you!

Scott Reimels
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,
    Can you please post a link to the page with the search form. I cannot find it.

Scott Reimels
    Participant

Hi Eyal,
    The map code is on that above link….but it’s not loading…look in the DOM and you can see the call to google maps, but the over limit response.

Please let me know if you need access to anything.

Scott Reimels
    Participant

Hi Eyal,
    Any word on this?
    I still cant figure it out.

Please advise

thanks,
    Scott

Scott Reimels
    Participant

Hi Elya,
    So i made some progress…not sure why or how this is happening, but when i put the form code in the template file it does not work, BUT when i also add the short code for the same form inthe content area it allows the form template code to work..i ahve no idea…I assume that the short code is calling some dependency that the template code is not and therefore allows it to load….BUT the page only loads the code it comes across first..so in this instance my template code is above the short code so it loads first…if i want to move the template code below the short code then it will load the short code first as it is on top.
    Not ideal, but its working for the time being.
    Figured that might help you debug the issue better.

Please see the page here to see the template code working in conjunction with the short code.
    http://super-bowl-rentalz.com/redesign/

thanks,
    Scott

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

@Scott, This is weird. It should work with the shortcode in the template file.
    Is it possible to provide me FTP access. I would like to debug the issue and fix as needed.
    If so please send it to info@geomywp.com

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

BTW, have you done anything before the map stopped working? New plugin? new theme? anything?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

The shortcode you had in the template file was [gmw map=”2″] when it should be [gmw form=”2″].
    I changed it and it is now working.

Steve
    Participant

I use WP MarketPlace plugin and use gmw_update_user_location( $vendor_id, $formatted_address, true ); to sync Vendor and GMW Member addresses.

but there is a error https://prnt.sc/l720h2 OVER QUERY LIMIT. Can you check pleae.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.