Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Pagination doesn't work

Home Forums Bug Reports Pagination doesn't work

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mattmatt
    Participant

Hello again :),

The pagination doesn’t seem to work for me. It didn’t work with the previous version and also not with the new beta.

– Already tried to deactivate all plugins
    – Already tried to change to the default theme
    – Already tried to use the default search form and result page
    – I’m using permalinks structure “/blog/%postname%/”

I have two forms on two different pages. In the pages where the search form and the results are displayed, there’s only this shortcode “[gmw form=”results”]”.

The search page look something like this:

http://mypage.com/search/page/2/?gmw_post=dog&gmw_distance=24&gmw_address%5B0%5D=Hauptstrasse%208%2C%201100%20Wien%2C%20Oesterreich&gmw_units=metric&gmw_form=1&gmw_per_page=2&gmw_px=pt&action=gmw_post&noredirect

In difference to the GMW-Demo, where the pagination is a GET variable “&paged=2”

The first page always displays results, but the other ones just show the shortcode [gmw form=”results”]. No search form, no results.

Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

Thank you

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Looking at the link you provided the results display fine. Did you get that fixed?

Regardless, I don’t completely understand how your setup works. It seems like you have done some custom modifications ( which looks awesome BTW ) but I don’t see the pagination links. Seems like your setup has an infinite scroll rather than pagination?

mattmatt
    Participant

Oh, this link was just an example link (mypage.com). Didn’t know that there is an existing site 😉

So I use your default plugin, not the one used on that page 😀

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Oh man, I should have known… I blame it on the late hours..:)

Is the search form placed in the home page?

mattmatt
    Participant

No it’s two forms on two different (not home) pages.

mattmatt
    Participant

Oh man, searched for hours and now got it.
    Wasn’t a problem with your plugin. It was just a problem with “Plugin Organizer” that deactivated the plugin for page 2

Fixed. Thank you.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome, I am glad you got it fixed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Pagination doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.