Forum: Xprofile Fields

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Xprofile Fields premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Please help with these changes

Home Forums Xprofile Fields Please help with these changes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ryan Mooney
    Participant

Hello Eyal–

I have the plugin/s running on this test page http://pixfli.com/test-page/

I am hoping you will help me fix some of the issues with it.

1. I dont want it to “show options”. I only have 1 option. Price. I just want it to show location, miles, price.
    2. Miles is not aligned properly. How can I fix this?
    3. It says “viewing 1 member”. How can I change this to “viewing on Aerial Photographer”?
    4. Can you help me change the submit button so that it looks much nicer? Some CSS or something. I do not like the rectangle.
    5. Can you help me remove the “1)” in the grid of users with CSS?
    6. When someone clicks on the map dot it shows username and location. But I also want it to show price. How can I do this? And also how can I change it from saying “address” to “City/State”?
    7. Also do you know how to make a modal login/registration form for my buddypress users? One which uses the buddypress registration page?

Thank you very much for making this wonderful plugin!
    Ryan

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Ryan,

All of your requests above require you to either edit the results template file or to use WordPress hooks to modify the data.

I can guide into which hooks you could use but it will require you to know PHP and WordPress hooks knowledge in order to create the custom function needed to work with the hooks.

If you ( or your developer ) know how to write the PHP functions for WordPress hooks and want to know which hooks to use let me know and I will post it here.

Ryan Mooney
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Ryan Mooney
    Participant

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Ryan,
    I am not very familiar with the Ultimate Members plugin but an integration with GEO my WP in on my todo list since it has been requested by many users. However, I am not sure when I will be able to work on it.

So, I see that the Ultimate Members plugin already provides a map. However, it does not yet provide a proximity search? IF that is the case, do you have any information from the plugin developers regarding if a proximity search is on their todo list?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.