Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Post/page locations on Kleo users map

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation Post/page locations on Kleo users map

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dlx 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dlx
    Participant

Hello!

Is it possible to show the locations of (selected) posts and pages on the map that is displaying the buddypress members? I´d like to add some places that are interesting for the members of the community and display them on the same map when a user searches for other members.

My plan is using Formidable Geolocation to build a form. The form that adds a new post in a special category. So users can add interesting places, too.

Maybe your Premium Settings Add-On would fit to this, so members have different markers then the places locations.

Just an idea – hope this will work.

Best regards,
    Jan

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Jan,
    Unfortunately, that is not possible yet. Not out of the box at least.

However, This feature is on my todo list and is planned for a future release. I don’t have a timeline for it at the moment. But I will start working on it once I am done with GEO my WP version 3.0.

dlx
    Participant

Hello Eyal,
    ok, good to hear it´s on your todo list. I really think this would be a great unique feature!

Keep on the good work! I´m really happy I found Geo my WP!
    Jan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Post/page locations on Kleo users map’ is closed to new replies.