GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Posts locator: want to display map but no list of results

Home Forums Support Posts locator: want to display map but no list of results

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Heide Goody
    Participant

Hi, I have the posts locator working, it’s all looking great, but I want to have the map only, and not the list of results.
    I have the “Display map” setting of the “Form Submission” tab to “Using shortcode”

[gmw form=”1″] works great
    [gmw map=”1″] won’t work (I get a blank screen)

Any idea what I might have wrong?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Heide,

In the “Form Submission” tab, please uncheck the “Display list of Results” checkbox and save the changes. Then try again to see if the map shows up.

Let me know if this helps.

Heide Goody
    Participant

Thank you for the response Eyal. The box is unchecked, but the map still won’t display on its own. (The map and the list of results still displays with this box unchecked)

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome, Heide.

Can you provide a link to the live page with the form?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Also, make sure that you set the “Display map” and “Display list of results” the same way in the “Page Load Results tab” of the form editor.

Heide Goody
    Participant

http://frightseers.com/
    The settings on “page load results” were wrong.
    I really thought I had tried all of the combinations, but it’s working now!
    Thank you so much for your help!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Perfect.

You are very welcome, Heide.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Posts locator: want to display map but no list of results’ is closed to new replies.