GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Pre-purchase questions

Home Forums Support Pre-purchase questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kir2018
    Participant

Hi there, I have date custom fields which are attributed to every one of my custom post types (woo commerce products). I’d like to make those fields searchable (start and end date) via a datepicker in the GEO MY WP search form, is that possible with premium?

Also in the search form, my taxonomies are dropdowns – so the user can pick one only when using the search form. In premium is there multi select? Is that what ‘smart box’ is?

Also is it possible to create a form reset? button? Thank you

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello @kir2018,

I apologize for not replying sooner.

1. If you have custom fields one for start date and one for end date ( not start and date in a single field ), then yes, you should be able to use those fields with the Premium Settings extension.

2. Yes, the smart box allows you to select multiple taxonomy terms.

3. There isn’t an option for a reset button at the moment. This can be done via custom coding only.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.