Forum: WP Users Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the WP Users Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Pre-sale Questions

Home Forums WP Users Geolocation Pre-sale Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nanang santoso
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I would like to know if there is a possibility that we could show users by their user roles without using Buddy Press plugin.

We are building a multi-vendor marketplace website.

We use Global Map add-on to show our vendors based on their specific roles (using Exclude Members).

To accomplish this, we have been using Buddypress and Geo My WP plugins + add-ons (Premium, Exclude Member, Global maps) simultaneously.

We have already been able to show vendors on the map based on their specific roles.

Unfortunately this action only would show the vendor’s Buddypress profile. (picture attached)

We would like to show their profile and their shop altogether once the map markers are clicked.

Would substitution of the Buddypress plugin with WP-Users plugin accomplish this?

If no, is there any suggestion that you may give us to accomplish the said result?

We are looking forward for your response. Any replies would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nanang santoso
    Participant

hi Eyal,

I wonder if the question above is possible? I am still waiting for any response, please help

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Nanang,
    I believe that I already replied to this questions here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Pre-sale Questions’ is closed to new replies.