Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Prevent API script from loading

Home Forums Global Maps Prevent API script from loading

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ramsaylanier
    Participant

I have another plugin that I’m using that also use the Google Maps API – is there a way to prevent your plugin from loading the API script? I get a JavaScript console error saying that “You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.”

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Ramsaylanier,

adding this line of code to the functions.php file of your theme should disable the API call of GEO my WP:

However, you need to make sure that the other plugin that you are using loads the Google Places library. Otherwise, some of GEO my WP features will not work.

I hope that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Prevent API script from loading’ is closed to new replies.