GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Price in post locator form

Home Forums Support Price in post locator form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

antonia scamardella
    Participant

Hello, we’re building a marketplace using wc vendors, rehub theme, and geomywp as product locator. At the moment we’re having some problem about insert the prices in the post locator form. Other product’s attributes are taxonomies so we managed to integrate them perfectly into the form. But there is this problem with the price.. any suggestion?
    thanks a lot

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Antonia,
    I assume that the “price” is being saved as custom fields. If that is the case it requires custom coding in order to add the price as a filter in the search form.

If the price is indeed a custom field and you need to display it in the search form as an input text box ( not a dropdown menu, checkboxes or others ), you might want to take a look at the Premium Settings extension. It allows you to add custom fields filters to the search form as text input box.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.