Forum: Geo Job Manager

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Job Manager premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Problem in the home page search form

Home Forums Geo Job Manager Problem in the home page search form

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tony NS
    Participant

hello,

i have a problem with the way the default form is displayed, all features are working but the fields and button are messy, please check the attachments

how can i solve this please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Tony,
    What is the version of Jobify theme and WP Job Manager Geolocation plugin that are you using?

Tony NS
    Participant

hello,

i am using the latest form the plug in but 2.0.8 from the theme, i tried to update to 3.0 but it had ruined my website,

please advice

thank you

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Sorry for missing out your reply Tony.

I believe I know where the issue is. I will release a new version this week. Until then, if you are comfortable with editing a core file I can provide you with a temporary fix. It is a matted of changing one value.

If so let me know and I will guide your through.

Thanks,

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,
    I release a new version of the add-on ( 1.7.6 ) which should take care of the issue above.

Please update your plugin and let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.